Expire In : March 22, 2021
For District Representative,
a. Essential Criteria (must have to be able to carry out the role successfully) :
- 10+2 or Bachelor Running must be preferred,
- Age must be 18 – 25 year old
- Previous work experience in the social sector more than two years of experience of supervising and coordinating
- Fluent in English and Nepali language (writing and speaking)
- Nepali Citizen, Technological friendly
- Advance use of excel, word, and E-mail.
- Demonstrate flexibility and open-mindedness. Cross-cultural sensitivity and ability to interact well with diverse groups of people and multiple teams. Ability to write and speak good English.
- A Clear understanding of project cycle management tools to ensure effective planning, resourcing, implementation, and review of programs /projects
- Experience in people management and support
- Experience in report writing, Activity planning, facilitation, and planning/follow-up skills
- IT (MS office) proficiency,
- Able to frequently travel
- Participate in the development and annual monitoring of WFO strategic plan
- Exercise fiduciary responsibility for the fiscal health of the organization
- Attend three (3) WFO meetings and three (3) General Meeting. (After 21 days and meeting timing 90 minutes.)
- Represent the best interests of the organization on all issues raised in WFO meetings and Provance Level Meeting based on careful analysis of agendas and supporting material
- Know and uphold the regulations, policies, and procedures of the organization
- Represent WFO positions to individuals and groups with whom the Board member interacts (Like opening doors to potential donors, make visits or identify key alliance partners;)
- Agree to refrain from simultaneous service on Organizational Committees for the duration of the term of office
- Make annual cash or in-kind contribution to WFO during the term of office
- Make up to two (12) presentations each year to relevant groups on behalf of the organization for no fee
- Recruit new members for the organization, Conduct District level Consultation meeting
- Conduct orientation and planning meeting with WFO and media
- Work together as a team and under the guidance of Project lead/ Manager
- Conduct qualitative key informant interview/ Events with municipality/Gaupalika and ward level stakeholders
- Assist district Members in overall program implementation Orientation of members of the local governance on multi-sectoral approach and their role in facilitating convergence at local levels
- To build the capacity of youth advocates (peer mentors), Conduct youth advocacy led education and awareness campaign in the community
- Work together as a team and under the guidance of district coordinators.
c. Desirable (skills that could be an advantage in the role) :
- Experience of working with/as a volunteer.
- Ability to understand and speak the local language of the district/community
Note:- Organization decision is the last decision
Interested candidates must send
- CV( not more than 2 pages) and All Educational Certificate and a copy of Citizenship
- Two Reference contact.
- Candidates must send their CV and all documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Some terms to understand:
- Please include the position and reference number in the subject of your email.
- Incomplete applications (with required documents) will not be considered at any cost.
- The agreement must be a minimum of one year for District Representative
Note: Only Candidates who can commit for a month and is willing to travel around the District can apply.