To all Student & related people,
We are pleased to intend and invitation for your esteemed institution to participate in the (WORLD FRIENDSHIP ORGANIZATION®) STUDENT CREATIVE ARTS COMPETITION 2075 to be held in the New Millennium College Sukhedhara premises on 2075-2-25, Friday. This is a junior (Grade 4, 5&6) and senior (Grade- 7, 8, 9&10) art competition. 300 students, six in total from each student (three each of junior and senior category) from each school will participate. The aim of this program is to make underprivileged Childs engaged. We have felt that this importance of partnering will help in increasing the friendship.
We are looking forward to an enthusiastic Program and create opportunity for the students. The details of the competition are enclosed here with for your perusal. Please fill in and see the conformation from all ached here with before on 2075-2-18. Entries sent after this date will not be accepted. We eagerly look forward to your esteemed presence.
1. Friendship of Nature (Junior) 2.Culture of the Nepal (Senior)
Place: New Millennium Collage Sukhedhara, Kathmandu (Opp. Police station)
World Friendship Organization
A leading social organization in Nepal
P.o.box.627, H.n.77/20, Nyalma Marg, Hadigaun-5, Kathmandu, Nepal
Office Tel:+977-014433914, 014427662 C.S.9860254444, 9810176421
Visit us: www.ewfo.org Mail: email@example.com fb/worldfriendshiporganization
Cash Prize and other details
1st prize: Rs.10000/-
2nd prize: Rs.7500/-
3rd prize: Rs.5000/-
Rules for the competition:
1. Paper size 11in×15in (Junior) and 15in×20in (Senior)
2. Drawing sheets will be provided by the multitude (World Friendship Organization).
3. No stuff, equipments will be provides by the Organizer.
4. Participants are strictly prohibited to use ruler and compass for the art.
5. The program will be held for 3 hours (8:30-11:00).
6. Judges committee’s decisions will be the final assessment.
7. Judgment of the art will be based on the neatness, color contrast and overall presentation.
8. No entries will be entertained after the last date. The entry fee per school Rs.1500/-and per students Rs 250/-.
Note: Participants must come in their school uniforms with school identity cards. Participant must arrive at sharp 8:00 am in the venue. The position holders (1st, 2nd and 3rd) will be awarded with certificate, medal and cash prize.
(This program will be held at 2075-2-25, and the result will evaluate on the same day. If there is change on the timeline, then you will be informed on the following day.)
Krishna Bahadur Nepali (Program Co-ordinator)9860005755
STUDENT CREATIVE ARTS COMPETITION 2075